Second Level Data Solutions Specialist
RemoteRemote, England, United Kingdom€3,000 - €3,200 per monthTechnology
We are looking for Software Developer for our worldwide NGO client’s CDS (Cash Data Service) Solutions.
Working time zone: CET
Employment type: Contractor / Daily payment (minimum one-year project)
Language must: English
Start Date: January 2024
What you will be doing
- Analyse, and fix issues for custom solutions
- Collaborate with central CBT teams and field stakeholders in the analysis of assurance controls solutions issues.
- Perform deeper analysis and propose technical specifications for CDS solutions’ evolution to improve their operability, efficiency and security .
- Support CDS team to detect operational anomalies and data quality issues and create the writing of quality reports with observations and recommendations for standardization.
- Document fix and proposed technical evolutions.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Min 4 years of development experience with Django and Python
- Very good experience with Postgre SQL, AWS (S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, …), Lambda and GIT
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to technology challenges.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Collaborative, self-organizing, self-learning,
- Fluent in English
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and collaborative international environment.
- Impactful role contributing to innovative technological solutions and advancements.